Economics, business, and finance editing by a PhD-qualified scientist.
Dr Grimshaw has edited articles in the fields of economics, business, and finance for over 10 years. He has a unique, science-driven perspective to economics research that will give your writing added clarity and impact,
Contact The Science Editor to discuss the economics, business, and finance proofreading and editing packages.
The Science Editor's economics editing services include:
• Proofreading to find and correct typos and grammatical errors
• Revising sentences and paragraphs to improve readability
• Improving the flow and content to make the text concise and understandable
• Suggestions about how to improve your writing
• Additional formatting options
The Science Editor can proofread or edit almost any type of document including:
• Press releases
• Publications and reports
• Magazine and blog articles
For an economics editing quote, please contact The Science Editor and let us know the following:
• Length (no. of words)
• Type of document – e.g., thesis, manuscript, report
• Field and topic
• UK or USA (or other) English
• Excluded sections – e.g., references, tables
• Formatting requirements or target journal (extra charges may apply)
You may also send The Science Editor the document before editing if you'd prefer.
The Science Editor will get back to you as soon as possible with the cost and expected turnaround time.